Rules & Policies
Course Rules and Regulations
Washington Park Municipal Golf Course Rules and Regulations
Park Department (rev. 01/2023)
Welcome to Muni! We focus on providing you with an incredible experience with a set of rules and regulations.
- All players must check in at the clubhouse prior to play.
- All beverages must be purchased from the facility.
- USGA rules govern all play with the exception of local rules.
- Proper attire is required at all times; shirt and shoes must remain on.
- No metal spikes are allowed.
- Keep carts on the paths where paths are provided. Keep carts at least 30 feet from any greens.
- The driver is responsible to follow all cart regulations and is responsible for any damage to carts.
- We want everyone to enjoy their round. Keep pace with the group ahead of you, or allow faster players to play through.
- Replace divots on the course, repair ball marks on the greens and rake all traps.
- City reserves the right to amend these rules and regulations based on Public Health requirements.